Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Shamless Plug for Powell's Books

Powell’s Books is my favorite local book hunting ground. Not only do they have the latest and greatest but they have used books as well. My book collection has grown by huge leaps and bounds because of the wonderment of being able to browse through books, maybe find one that tickles the right side of my brain but not one that leaps out into my arms and finding there is a used copy for almost half the cost of a new book. Suddenly, the used copy jumps off the shelves and into my waiting arms.

Powell’s is also known as the largest bookstore in Portland. The warehouse on 10th and Burnside is a glorious place to spend an afternoon. I invite anyone visiting the Portland Metro area in Oregon to drop on by. OR you can click on the well placed links in this message and jump to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment