Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good nite sleep

Yea - we are now sleeping in our own house! Move in started Tuesday and will have to end by Sun. Beds, bath, and some clothes were the first to get transferred and we are trying to get a min of 2 runs (with both vehicles) a night. I'm strongly hoping (wishing? dreaming?) to have everything moved over by Friday night or Sat afternoon at the latest. It would be positively and sinfully wonderful to spend Sunday sleeping!

Thanks to the move I was unable to join in for the first night of Christmas SAL (stitch-a-long) at my LNS. Oh, well. There is always next week (for the monthly gathering) and next month for Feb's get together. I have joined, via online, with 2 other SALs - both for creating Christmas ornaments. AND I found the evil Cross Stitch pattern-a-day calendar Santa (ME) brought me has some perfect patterns for both SALs. The 2 online SALs are one via blogs rather than BBS (like Yahoo groups) which will make seeing pictures of what others have done easier but reading through posts & comments longer. The final SAL I joined in Jan was with one of my yahoo groups, wXSw. The group owners are designers and they got together and created a wonderful new design that will be painfully released 1/4, once a week for 4 weeks!

So while I am enjoying the crafting and using my right brain more, I may be a tad over-extended with moving back into the house. An embarrassment of riches :P

No comments:

Post a Comment