Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cleaning out the craft box

Well, I got at least one cleaned out. While D was busy laying wire for the satellite (I miss my Direct TV), I scoped out the garage for more of my cross stitch stuff and scored. Found the box holding the majority of the magazines and charts. Ive spent the last 3 days going through the whole box and got rid of most the lot, asking myself why I kept most of it in the first place. Good feel to to a little bit of house cleaning.

Another bonus was finding the project I started for dad years ago. I have more of it done than I thought.




D and I finished laying cable for satellite and broadband (the important things in life). Now its up to the electricians to do their final steps so we can get going on the drywall.

No comments:

Post a Comment