Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy 2016!

Hello and Happy beginnings to 2016!

2015 was a busy year for me craft wise.  It was all knitting all the time.

Starting in Feb a new project with the RCYC got the shawl bug going.  It was during the crawl that I decided to make shawls for giftmas and lots of shawls were made!

In total, including the RCYC KAL shawl (not pictured) I completed 6 shawls.  Wonderful way to battle stress and get relaxed.

image  image

image image

image

For 2016 I have a couple of shawls for ME that are using the patterns of the last two shawls pictured above, Nurmilintu and Groovy.

And as per crazy I started a new project on 1/1/2016 but I am keeping quiet on it for now as it is a surprize for a special friend and Im not sure where they lurk.

SOCKS – 2016 will be the year of the sock for my knitting learning.  I have a couple skeins that are screaming for Socks to be made from them.  For my Birthday, D drove me to the shops and I was able to get wonderful Twist circular needles so I can do two socks at a time.  Yup – go full out sock crazy or go home Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment