Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Speedy Hook

Thank you for the wonderful comments on the scarves.  I would never had thought these would be so easy and am very glad I ran across Sharon’s blog and found the pattern

Starting hectic times at work so I started another 3-2-1 scarf to help release the stress.  I started this during lunch and am really close to being finished.  Another one to be gifted this Christmas.

3-2-1 scarf 12-20-11

(sneaky peek)

Using Red Heart Artist Paint and White.  Have to say Im just not a fan of the process Red Heart uses on their variegated yarn.  It always feels scratchy, rough and just down right icky to work with.  Im always surprised its not as bad with the finished product as it is when being worked on.

I bought two skeins of Patton Décor Autumn Variegated

image

I love the colors and plan to make another scarf for me.  Still looking/working out the pattern to use

1 comment: