Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Steps

D and I spent the day getting items we think we need for bike riding.  I need a couple additional items, warm bike gloves (with gel if possible), a cuff for a pant leg (dont want it caught in the chain), cover for my helmet and maybe a basket for my bike.

We have plans to bike on the weekends for morning coffee and people watching :)

I have no pictures today but worked more on Mine by Brittercup

Did you see the latest installment on the Anniversaries of the Heart houses by BBD, Evergreen Lane.

image

I havent worked on mine in too long of a time.  Im still trying to work out people and dates to add.

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious, why do you need a cover for your helmet? I just use rubber bands or wrist sweat bands to put around my pant cuffs. Thinkin about making a velcro'd band, though.

    ReplyDelete