Saturday, January 29, 2011

Beautiful Day

Day was a great day.  Warm (for Jan), no rain, not windy, just beautiful.

D and I went on a bike ride.  Not far as its been a while since I last rode (needed to protect the back end),  Rode down to a local coffee shop, drank coffee, had lunch, people watched, chatted and did some of our own things.

This evening we went to book stores, got magazines, D scored on old Star Trek books.  Also went to a sports store and got a cushier seat for my bike.  See if I can last longer :)

Today I wanted to finish By The Full Moon by Ink Circles – Im closer but not finished yet.  I promise to post pictures tomorrow regardless of completion.

Now Im off to bed, I know thats comfy for my back end :op

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice day. I haven't been able to ride a bike for years. My knees won't let me. :( Plus there is still way too much ice and snow on the roads here.

    Have a great Sunday. At least the sun will be out here in NY. :)

    ReplyDelete