Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend updates

Got to spend Friday sitting my sister’s kids, we watched movies, ate pizza & ice cream and had a great time.

Other than that it was a laid back, not getting much done and stitch a bit here-there weekend.

Stitchy stuff

Growth Rings – Floss came in Friday and I picked it up Sat.  Fabric is called Rock Quarry and colors are Emerald & Nefertiti by Caron Wildflowers

 P1000134

Growth Rings 6-7-09

Already had some frogs settle in *sigh

Nora’s Letter ‘K’ – I really love the color I chose for the K on this project.  It looks great with the fabric and after seeing said niece this weekend the colors will pass with flying colors :oP

Nora's Letter K 6-7-09

3 comments:

  1. I'm not suprised your niece approved the colours, the pink looks great against the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in the K piece. :)
    Thank for the plug about my giveaway and for your comments about my Rory. :)
    I'm adding your blog to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm liking the colors in letter "K"...pretty pink!

    ReplyDelete