Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nutty stitch group

Tuesday at A&T was much fun. Im glad I was able to go this week. And getting to see all the wonderful projects everyone is working on - WoW! Yes, it gave me more ideas of what I could do given the time to stitch and the $$ for stash :op. One gal is doing an advent calendar, all those individual squares! She brought everything she had completed and it was amazing. Learned about stitching with velvet (gotta love the minds behind Rainbow Gallery!) as one of her squares had velvet boots.

While I was there I kitted up Glory Bee's Flying Monkeys and Prairie Schooler's When Witches Go Riding. Flying Monkey's is started and about 1/2 done already, very quick stitchy project. I am doing it close to as charted but I think it needs to be done again but on black with bright colors. Maybe make the moon and star on the hat glow in the dark. Im still thinking it out.

A few bloggers have thoughtfully mentioned how close Christmas is now and the crunch is on to complete stitchy presents. I have one that is really close to completion, another that is about 3/4's done and Im thinking I need to start at least one if not two more. Trying to keep things even can be a pain cant it.

Thx for visiting :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment