Monday, May 19, 2008

Too pooped to stitch?

Didnt get much completed yesterday. Did have a nice B-day with D, well, until he pulled the Birthday Card. He was playing Rock Band, doing the singing parts (with me laughing when he had trouble hitting the high notes), saw me sitting there and went "you are so going to join me, Cause Its MY birthday and thats what I want" *sigh* What could I do? So I joined in, creating my own character (duh) and we got quite a few songs done - me singing and he on lead gitar. We did pretty good, mostly 4 out of 5 stars. Of course this kept us up well past our bed time and we were both tuckered this morning (darn baby birds and the early light). Im now half wanting to get something out to work on or crawl into bed at the early hr of 8:30pm (way too early, Id be up at 5am!)

Still we had a great time.

This week's SBQ is:
For seasoned stitchers: Define a stitching term or acronym for new stitchers.
For newbies: What stitching term or acronym would you like defined?

A term new to me this year is PIG (Project in a Grocery bag). I picked this up from a wXSw SAL in January

No comments:

Post a Comment