Saturday, May 10, 2008

Oh the frogs Ive seen

Today was the day of the frog. Just minding my own business and WHAM! from all angles come frogs. I had to frog out two whole lengths of thread, not once but twice!. On two different projects. and thats just the big stuff. On one project I frogged the same line no less than three times. Its any wonder I managed to complete one let alone both - but I did (muhahaha).

Love Ewe (by Lizzie Kate) was to be my February Bride's tree Ornie. I did get it started in Feb, on the plane to FL to be exact, at the beginning of Feb. But then other things in life completely took over and it was a good month or more before I even got back into stitching.

Love Ewe was stitched on Garnet 18 ct aida and a mix of Weeks and DMC.

Also completed today is Tribal Sun, a freebie by Sparklies. Also stitched on 18 ct aida (white) with DMC variegated thread.

Now comes the finishing part but I may wait a few more months for that. I have a total of 4 ornies that have completed the stitching part of their life cycle and are ready for finishing touches. Off to work on Noah & crew by Mosey 'n Me while there is still a bit of time left in the day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that's the sweetest ewe...great choice!

    Sorry to hear of your frog invasion; I hope you have them under control now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me how to get the I heart you lamb pattern.

    ReplyDelete