Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Google Reader

Thank you to Kathryn and Cliloe who pointed me to Google Reader as a great place to catch up on my blog reading. Add all the blogs I want and shows me who has recent posts. Not that I don't stop back at those who haven't updated as there are lots of finished projects I'm drooling over and wishing I had the time, $$ and time (yes, it was said twice) to work on.

A bonus on Google Reader? I can check it out at work! Well, at least so far it hasn't been blocked. YouTube (duh) has been blocked and so has Google docs (which would be perfect for sharing documents that I need both at home and work without carrying around a jump stick).

Kudos to both of you!

1 comment:

  1. I love Google Reader! The only problem is that it makes it easy to read LOTS of blogs. Maybe too many blogs. LOL Hang on to your purse strings - they're going to get stretched quite a bit as you keep up to date on blogs. Lots of good stuff out there!

    ReplyDelete