Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cheer for working AC

Its been a hot week here in the PacNW. 90's for the past 2 days and today is supposed to be in the low 80's. We shall how close the Weatherman is on that prediction. We have been lounging in the house at a MAN-comfy 68 deg. I say that cause while Im ok with that temp most of the time, towards the evening I get COLD! D had a good laugh at me while I had a sweatshirt and blanket on while it was 80+ outside. In fact, I had to go outside to warm up (lol).
My Cousin Amy and most of her family came down for a visit yesterday. First time she's seen the house since we finished recon. I was quite pleased with her reaction, which was silence at first and then the O M G's started flowing. It still amazes me how well its turned out from what we started with.

I started a new project yesterday morning, Gingham Girlfriends by Twisted Threads. My first attempt at 1 over 1 on 28 ct. Its one that I cannot work on at night as the fabric is just that small and my night lamp just isnt up to snuff - working on getting a new one. Guess I needed yet another something to do. I think I have now 5 rotating atm, as soon as I need a break, I change.

Noah & Crew got a bit more action last night. Noah himself is now complete and joins the elephant.

1 comment:

  1. 68! Brrrr! =) In the evening, 75 is about as low as I can go! Maybe 73 if I've been hot all day (or during my quarterly ironing, like last night, LOL!) I'd have a sweatshirt on at 68, too. =)

    ReplyDelete