Saturday, February 9, 2008

Flying

I get to travel to FL for work tomorrow. Trip will last from Sunday, leaving late morning and arriving back home very early Sat morning. Makes for a very long week. I have my cross-stitch projects ready to go, the larger projects will be packed in the baggage with small projects ready for me to work on. I’m also getting other entertainment items such as movies and music for my ipod ready.

I spend this morning with the family getting lunch stuffs ready for the kids as well as dinners for the boys to eat while I am gone.

I’m now on my way out the door to get a final piece of fabric I need for another small project that is plane worthy and pausing at my parents to zigzag the edges to prevent the inevitable unraveling cut fabric seems to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment