Thursday, December 27, 2007

Have some more Christmas ham!

Yes, the 11 lb ham is still in the fridge but D and I are making a good dent. The kids just aren't into ham yet.

The Christmas celebrations were long, as usual. We started on Sat 12/22 at my sister's house with my side of the family. Then after a couple days off we headed over to my In-laws house for Christmas Eve festivities (meaning we get all the kids into a room and watch the wrapping fly!). I'm 0 for 4 on gift ideas for the nephew.

On Christmas we have our own celebration with just D, me and the boys. After the wrapping flies and playing begins, I make breakfast. I'm really hoping to have a better one next year when we are back in our own house.

As for the house - We are still waiting for the carpet to be placed down and the electrician to complete his job. I believe after those two items, the appliances will be placed and we can move on in. Unfortunately this may take us later into January than I want.

The ornaments and Faith sampler were very well received. I totally forgot to get a picture of the completed ornies, I guess I could try to round a few up (the ones taken to local homes). I also didn't get a final picture of Faith but as its at my sisters, I can get that at any time ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment